Vivo V17 भारत में लॉन्च हुआ, इस फोन में ear 2 हजार ईयरफोन मुफ्त मिलेंगे
For those who are fond of the smartphone, Vivo has introduced its new smartphone Vivo V17 in the market. Vivo's identity among the public is due to its superb camera clarity. However, this phone has taken full care of the camera as well as other features. Although the Vivo V17 sale will start on December 17, you will be able to book now. It may be recalled that the price of this new smartphone has already been fixed at Rs 22,990 by the well-known Chinese company VIVO.
The feature of this phone
- This smartphone is a variant with 8GB of RAM and 128GB storage.
- The quad camera setup is provided in the rear of this smartphone.
- Quad Camera Setup means 4 cameras in the back of the phone
- The main Camaro in the rear of the phone is 48 megapixels.
- The back has an 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle lens, 2 megapixel micro sensor and 2 megapixel depth sensor.
- This smartphone has a Super Night Selfie mode.
- The Vivo V17 smartphone has a 6.38 inch Super AMOLED display with FHD
The company has made several claims about this phone with many features. According to Vivo, the phone is claiming 'Eye Protection Mode' so as not to damage the eyes of the people who use this smartphone. Users of this phone can listen to 16.8 hours of video, 7 hours of games and 115 hours of music.
A microSD card has been given to increase the storage capacity of the smartphone. This allows users to increase the storage capacity up to 756 GB. According to the company, the smartphone has the thinnest punch hole display camera. The smartphone will be available with Vivo XE710 Free earphones priced at Rs. 1,999.